The user is not able to see configuration branches in OI Server Manager and errors are appearing in the SMC log:
- Invalid value for registry raised at line 629 in DAS_Agent.cpp
- Invalid value for registry caught at line 630 in DAS_Agent.cpp
- CDASvrConfig::IsLocked() : IIoSrvCfgRules interface has not been acquired
There are also DCOM errors in the Windows System log referencing a CLSID ending in 00B0D0201D61. Searched the registry for this ID and it related to IOSrvCfgPersist DCOM entry.
- Close the SMC
- Open Component Services – DCOM
- Locate IOSrvCfgPersist
- Right-click on IOSrvCfgPersist and choose Properties
- Go to the Security tab and set all Security Permissions back to Default
- Open the SMC
If the problem remains, repeat these steps for DAS_Agent DCOM entry.